Annual ArchE Student Show
Friday April 29th, 2016
1:00pm – 3:00pm
ECJ building, 3rd Floor studio
UT Architectural Engineering program
Celebrating recent student projects from Fall 2015 + Spring 2016.
(this is an informal open-house with refreshment, music, exhibits).
– NEW 3rd floor studio spaces (dedication ceremony earlier, same day).
– International high-rise design projects (small groups).
– Austin mass-transit Rail Station design projects (individual).
– ‘Future Cities’ design project (studio collaboration).
– AEWorldMap.com research (recent contemporary buildings around the world).
– Specialization projects (individual).
Map to ECJ (and parking)
Student Show sponsored by:
Department of Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin, Cockrell School of Engineering